Saturday, June 16, 2012

last paper

selamat pagi, ~sesuai la kan ak ucap selamat pagi da sebab ak post entry nie kul 1.30 am.. hehehe

baru habis buat group discussion with my best friend, ida, and my kakak, am...
These two girls have me a lot in study of plant protection, ye la next tomorrow we gonna have last paper and 
I can't wait for it :D


the girl in pink scaft is my Kakak.. :D


the girl in blue blouse is my BFF, :P

My beloved lecture En Hailmi Sajili teach us plant protection and I like the way of his thinking, genius la katakan
And we absolutely bertuah dapat belajar dengan beliau, 
but sedikit terkilan apabila En Hailmi gonna left us soon..
He gonna go aboard to further study,

terkilan bukan ape, sebab our faculty have left a dedicate lecture, and 
for us, we do not have chance to make FYP with him
walaupun, katanya 
"FYP dgn sy susah"
but sebab susah la banyak yang dapat km pelajari...

However it is,
I wish U will finish your Ph.d and come back with title Dr. :D


En Hailmi and my classmate



No comments:

Post a Comment